generate random AES key

Rahma Rebhi
Please can I use crypto++ to :
-generate an AES random key to encrypt and decrypt a message and how?
-how to use diffie hellman algorithm ? I'm using omnet++ simulator and I want to secure the communication between two nodes .I did not understand the DH source code in the library and how it works can someone explain for me please ?? and do I just need to enter the communicating parties and the alorithm does all the work ??
Help please

Re: generate random AES key

Jeffrey Walton-3

https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Advanced_Encryption_Standard