VS2017 support

Matthew Thomas
The Crypto++ home page indicates that visual studio versions supported are 2003-2015.  Is there any plan in the roadmap to support VS2017?

Re: VS2017 support

Jeffrey Walton-3

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 11:11:11 AM UTC-4, Matthew Thomas wrote:
The Crypto++ home page indicates that visual studio versions supported are 2003-2015.  Is there any plan in the roadmap to support VS2017?

VS2017 should work for x86 and x64.

I'm less sure about ARM. I tried testing under ARM Developer Prompts but they did not work. The prompts were for the desktop, and not ARM. I could not find Microsoft documentation covering VS2017 and ARM. There's a couple of Stack Overflow questions trying to sort it out. In the end I gave up trying to make it work.

Jeff