New wiki page on std::byte

Jeffrey Walton-3
Hi Everyone,

There's a new wiki page on std::byte at https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Std::byte. The page details the two problems we are facing under C++17, details the investigation, details some of our alternatives, and explains how to fix user programs impacted by the change.

Usually we just make a change a leave some comments with the check-in, and maybe reference a bug report to track it. This change is fairly disruptive, so it got elevated to documentation worthy.

Jeff