New wiki page on Kalyna

Jeffrey Walton-3
Hi Everyone,

There's a new wiki page available on Kalyna at https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Kalyna.

The cipher is interesting because of the variable block sizes. The wiki page offers a few examples, including 512-bit key and 256-bit blocksize.

Jeff

Re: New wiki page on Kalyna

Jeffrey Walton-3

There's a new wiki page available on Kalyna at <a href="https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Kalyna" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.cryptopp.com%2Fwiki%2FKalyna\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEvli5IbkpU7ksItsfGv3-TgYzUNQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.cryptopp.com%2Fwiki%2FKalyna\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEvli5IbkpU7ksItsfGv3-TgYzUNQ&#39;;return true;">https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Kalyna.

The cipher is interesting because of the variable block sizes. The wiki page offers a few examples, including 512-bit key and 256-bit blocksize.

The wki page got an update covering Authenticated Encryption modes. See https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Kalyna#Authenticated_Encryption.

The problem is, I am not sure if they are arriving at correct results. We don't have test vectors, and I can't another libraries with the support we need for independent cross-validation.

 Jeff