How to cipher using PANAMA

lk009
I installed Crypto++ in Visual Studio using Nuget and define #include "cryptopp\panama.h", but I can't fin any example of how to cipher/decipher a string using PANAMA. Anyone can help?

Re: How to cipher using PANAMA

Jeffrey Walton-3

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 3:12:50 AM UTC-4, lk009 wrote:
I installed Crypto++ in Visual Studio using Nuget

Forgive my ignorance... Is Microsoft providing the package?

and define #include "cryptopp\panama.h", but I can't fin any example of how to cipher/decipher a string using PANAMA. Anyone can help?

Here's the documentation on stream ciphers: https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Stream_Cipher. Its kind of weak at the moment.

I'm working on a wiki page now for Panama hash and Panama encryption algorithm. Once we have it, its a simple matter of copy/paste for the other stream ciphers.

Jeff

Re: How to cipher using PANAMA

lk009
It's for academic purpose only, that's the reason i need to cipher specifically with panama

Here's the documentation on stream ciphers: <a href="https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Stream_Cipher" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.cryptopp.com%2Fwiki%2FStream_Cipher\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEOzxhpFrjbr55JSY_7vQXha74AYQ&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.cryptopp.com%2Fwiki%2FStream_Cipher\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEOzxhpFrjbr55JSY_7vQXha74AYQ&#39;;return true;">https://www.cryptopp.com/wiki/Stream_Cipher. Its kind of weak at the moment.

https://www.nuget.org/packages/cryptopp/ you can get it from here.